We have been in Bangalore for 2 months now!! Can you believe it? It is flown by for us!
To sum it up, it feels good being here. We all have adjusted quite well. There are a few last hurdles before it will be all set... 1- getting our sea shipmet and 2- Vim getting all of his visa stuff sorted out so he can look for a job.
Can you believe that he is getting tired of being at home!! I wish that I could change places with him for just one week!!
The kids have made so many friends that it is hard to keep up. They have adjusted into the school routine. All in all they are doing well!!
Work is going well. I am getting really busy. But I suppose that is part of the package. I don't think that GM paid all this money for us to be here for me to sit back and surf the internet all day, right!!
Yesterday we went out to dinner with a family that hosted the pirate party last weekend. We went to Little Italy. It was really good... as always. Today Mira is have her first sleep over at a non-family house. Up to now, she has only had sleep overs at cousins houses. The family that she will be with is very nice. They are from North Carolina. They just moved here about the same time we did. The mom's name is Deepika, dad is Venu, and the kids are Anjali and Alaykia. Mira, Alaykia and Anajali are always playing together. People think that they are sisters!! The family is really nice so I know she will be ok!
So 2 months down.... does it feel like we have been gone for 2 months for you guys back at home??
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you have been gone for 2 months! Uwe was wondering what Vim does all day...have him post something too! Take care...
-Kim
Post a Comment