Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Life Changing Trip....

It was exactly a year ago.... to the day, that we took the trip that has changed our life......

Yes, it was a year ago that we took 'the' trip to India. This was the trip where we were getting everything set for the move. We looked at houses, schools, the area.... and took in everything that is Bangalore. For Vim, this was the first trip to India after almost 30 years... for me it had been over 10 years.

Now a year has passed from that trip... and our lives have changed.... and I am sure we have changed. The change is inevitable, I suppose. It is all for the good... I think we have a broader perspective to life.

We welcome the change!!

Don't get me wrong... We are still the same Vim, Dev, Mira and Milan that you remember, maybe just a little more enlightened!!!

No comments: