If you recall, the evening that we were leaving for China, the kids had a program at their school. It was called the Indus Day Program.
Both the kids were really looking forward to it... they had been practicing and practicing...
Mira was in the Tabla Performance. She was the only girl in the group.... go girl!! she was really good...
Milan was in a dance. And for weeks leading up to the performance, he was so excited about his dance. He was a Katakali Dancer. Now for many of you, you probably don't know what this is. It is a traditional dance from Kerala. The dancers are wearing a full head gear, costume and make up. I was actually surprised that Milan was 'ready' to do this!!
Check out the pictures below.....
Milan was a real cutie in his costume! I am sure that he won't want anyone to see these pictures 10 years from now!!
Mira was so good banging her drums!!
I was very proud of both of my performers!!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment