![]() |
| Dining area BEFORE |
![]() |
| Dining area AFTER |
![]() |
| Dining Area BEFORE |
![]() |
| Dining Area AFTER |
![]() |
| Library BEFORE |
![]() |
| Library AFTER |
![]() |
| Library BEFORE |
![]() |
| Library AFTER |
![]() |
| Family Room BEFORE |
![]() |
| Family Room AFTER |
![]() |
| Family Room BEFORE |
![]() |
| Family Room AFTER |
![]() |
| Upstairs Landing BEFORE |
![]() |
| Upstairs Landing AFTER |
![]() |
| Master Bedroom Before |
![]() |
| Master Bedroom AFTER |
![]() |
| Master Bedroom BEFORE |
![]() |
| Master Bedroom AFTER |
![]() |
| Bedroom BEFORE |
![]() |
| Bedroom AFTER |
![]() |
| Milan's Room BEFORE (notice who is on the bed?) |
![]() | |
| Milan's Bed BEFORE |
![]() |
| Milan's Room AFTER |
![]() |
| Milan's Room BEFORE |
![]() |
| Milan's Room AFTER |
![]() | |
| Milan's Room AFTER |
![]() |
| Mira's Room BEFORE |
![]() |
| Mira's Room AFTER |
![]() |
| Mira's Room BEFORE |
![]() |
| Mira's Room AFTER |
![]() |
| Mira's Room AFTER |
![]() |
| Mira's Room AFTER |
![]() |
| Family Room BEFORE |
![]() |
| Family Room AFTER |
So, the first meal post-sea shipment....... tacos!!! Yes, the sea shipment had the refried beans, salsa and taco shells!! We were in business. I was able to use the $10 cheddar cheese that I had bought here locally. The minor hiccup to the taco plan.... one major ingredient is hard to come by here. I will let you take a second to guess....... not tomatoes. or onions. It is LETTUCE!! You can't get any leafy greens here! No iceberg, romaine, ... no where!! The tacos were still very yummy... it is not like lettuce adds any flavor, right.
Oh... another thing that is note worthy.... just 2 days before the arrival of the sea shipment, I broke the coffee pot. It was slip of the pot on the granite and the pot lost the battle. To make things worse... I had my favorite kona coffee in the sea shipment that I could not use. So sad. Hopefully replacements are easy to come by. Otherwise we will have to look at getting a new set all together!!
The pictures really don't the before and after justice. I really think that you all need to make a trip out here to check it out for yourselves!! : )


































1 comment:
Happy to see puppy made the trip.
umang
Post a Comment