Being middle of winter back home and in the single digits, I thought that I would try to brighten your day with a botanical tour of Ozone.
Every weekend I take a long walk thru the neighborhood and enjoy the fresh crisp morning air, and take in the lovely sights and sounds of Ozone. It starts with the crows crowing and drowning out the sounds of the birds. The sights are all kids of things... flowers galore, green trees, lush grass, and fruits on trees!! Occasionally the sounds will include a whistle or two from pressure cookers. All Indians know that the sound of the pressure cooker is a daily occurrence.... Then you can smell the fresh crisp air and the hint of the flowers as you pass them by. Occasionally you will get a wiff of something that is not natural.... but some good ol curry cooking... it is enough to make your mouth water. I pass and wonder... hmm, what are they making!!!
After the walk, I am refreshed, energized, and hungry from smelling the various curries cooking as I pass the houses.
















No comments:
Post a Comment