OK... I have to admit... one of the great thing about the holidays.... getting Christmas Cards... Especially those with 'pictures'!! So, being all the way over here, we did not want to miss out on the picture cards!! We want to 'see' everyone!! And this will be as close as we can get to 'seeing' everyone!!
I am giving my address below. This is a local address for all of you back in the States and a single stamp should do the trick (what is it, $.47 now?). From this address the bundle it all up and ship it to Bangalore. It is a pretty slick set-up.
Devyani Patel
C/O GM Bangalore
P.O. Box 9022
Warren, MI 48090-9022
So, there is no pressure, really! One word of caution... they only take cards/letters, etc at this address. You can not mail a 'care-package' or anything. Sorry... they have strict rules!!
Anyways... If I get on the ball... maybe I will send cards too... Or maybe do the e-card thing!! We will see!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment