Thursday, February 5, 2009

7 months.....

OK..... 7 months down...... PHWEW......... it is flying!!

We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of my parents!! They come in on Fri Night/Saturday Early AM. The kids are SOOOOOOO excited!

Milan has started the count down, actually it has been going for a few days!! He always needs a little help with the days..... He will say 'OK, when is Nana coming? Is it tomorrow?' Then I have to correct him. They he stops and then thinks and says 'its not long, right'!!

So the funny thing... Both Mira and Milan have invitations to b-day parties coming up.... Mira's is this weekend, and Milan's is next weekend. So Mira said to her friend - 'Sorry, I can't come to your party... my grandma is going to be here. I want to spend time with her', SWEET isn't it!! Then Milan got an invite to his friend Anish's party. Now mind you, Anish is the friend that he calls on his fake cell phone to talk about what is going on and generally chat about the day (yes... fake phone, one sided conversation, with Anish). Anyways.... His party is next weekend. I talked to Milan yesterday and asked if he wanted to go.... I need to plan ahead to get a gift. It is not like I can run to target at the last minute. These things require some planning! Back to the point.... So Milan says, 'No, I don't want to go. I want to spend time with Nana and Bapa'!!!

Both of the kids are willing to skip out on parties to hang with their grandparents!!! Priceless....

No comments: