Thursday, February 5, 2009

Making Noises from Body Parts

OK, Make sure that you read the title for the blog correctly... it is not body parts making noises, but using body parts to make noises.

So when we had a visit from our friends from Canton, MI (Paru and Bhru and family), we were sitting in the family room all relaxing. And then it started, I think it was either Nikhil or Mihir that started it. I was a quick slip of the 'cupped-hand' under the armpit, and then 'prrrtttt'!! Yep, arm-pit farts. It was not long before there were 4 boys (technically 2 boys, and 2 dads) ripping away. Better the arm-pit farts than the real ones, right!!! Anyways... Milan is just in awe!! He then desperately is trying to get it so that he too could join in the melody. Unfortunately... all he got was a big flapping sound.... He was a bit disappointed. Mira tried to join in too, and was not able to get it quite right. That was over 3 weeks ago.

So yesterday I come home from work, and Mira quickly pulls me aside and tells me 'look mom, I have to show you something'. She was so excited to show me that she too can now make the arm-pit fart!! She was so happy!!! Again, Milan was a bit frustrated because he could not get it. Mira then says 'come on mommy, you can do it too!!'. I tried, but unsuccessful. I suppose that made Milan feel a little better. He is not the only one in the family that can not make the fart noises.

So, Mira is now randomly 'farting'. This morning after her shower...'prrtttt'. This morning on Skype with Umang... 'prrrttttt'. She is happy to show off her new skill!!

No comments: