Does anyone remember watching the cartoon where the old man is trying to sleep and his restful slumber is disturbed by a pesky mosquito??? I am not sure what cartoon show it was... but it was back in the day.... many years ago!! In the cartoon, the mosquito is buzzing away and annoying the man trying to sleep. The mosquito in the cartoon was getting some satisfaction out of annoying the old man! When I watched the cartoon for the first time, I thought that it was funny! Now, I can relate to the old man!!!
Over the past few nights we have a little mosquito that has made its way into the house. Now, the house is pretty big for a little mosquito. Somehow, consistently night after night, he make his way right to the bedroom, and hovers and buzzes away. You would not think that the buzzing of a mosquito is loud enough to wake you up.... but trust me it is!!! There have been times that I have woken up and started to flail my arms (like the man in the cartoon), hoping the mosquito would go away!!
Just like the cartoon, I am sure that the mosquito is getting some satisfaction out of disturbing my sleep.....
With the monsoon season coming up, and the mosquito population increasing, I am sure that we will have more nightly encounters with the 'mosquito'!! Something to look forward to.... NOT!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment