I have to say that over the last 2 days.... the weather here in Bangalore has surprised me!!
For over the last 6 months, the weather has been consistent.... SUNNY.... EVERY DAY!!! No Rain, No overcast-grey days!!! Honestly!!!
Yesterday was the first day in a really long time that it was overcast and grey the whole day!! It was a little breezy, almost felt like it was going to rain, but it did not!! I have to admit, it took me by surprise!!
Again today... overcast.....
I don't mind it.... especially since we had so many consistent days of gorgeous weather.... and most importantly, we were spared from the brutal winter that was experience back at home.
The typical weather patterns here anticipate the onset of the monsoon season in May/June time frame! Something to look forward too.....
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment