Monday, April 6, 2009

HOT!!!!



This will probably come as a low blow to some. Sorry... I just had to go there!!!

So this morning.... I was at the bus stop and the talk at the bus stop was that it was TOO HOT!!! At 7:45 in the morning, the sun was beaming down, and I was starting to break a sweat!!! The highs all this week - mid 90's.

Of course, I still track the weather back at home so I checked what was in store for you folks back in Michigan. Yep.... I saw the S word!!! In April!! That is awful!! I did feel a little guilty for complaining that it was too hot this morning!! I would take the heat over the snow (especially in April) any day!!!

Have a good day!! Try to keep warm!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

S-word is correct! I had the day off from school! It was amazing to not have to go in for high school classes. But it was snowing out so not too fun.

Hope all is well in the warm!


Love, Kirti