This past week 2 of the family members were not doing well..... One had a fever for almost 2 days, the other had tummy troubles (I will spare you the details!). Any guesses on who had what???
I will help you with your process of elimination..... I did not miss any work last week..... and Milan did not miss any school.... OK for you clever ones out there, that leaves Vim and Mira as the likely ones....
Yep, they were the ones hit in this round. And Vim was the tummy-trouble victim. Yes, victim is the right word here... he is still hurting or should I say purging!! : )
Mira is doing better, she had a fever for 2 days, she missed 3 days of school. She totally scammed us for the third day!! She could have gone to school but she laid on the 'I'm not feeling good' guilt trip and got to stay home on Friday too!! She is already out-smarting us! I am sure that this is just the beginning!
As for Vim, hopefully things are turning around for him!!! He started some antibiotics so this should help!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment