Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pictures from the Holidays!

The Ladies at dressed for dinner at the Oberoi

The group at dinner at the Oberoi

Milan with his Mama!!

A group shot!!

The ladies....

Me with Kavi!!

Awwww!!!!! 

Brunch at the Oberoi

mmmm  Ice Cream!!!

I like it!!!

Cutie!!

Check me out!!

Christmas Morning!!

A pack of Trident Gum in the Stocking!!

A nice dinner out!!

Kavi!!

A nice family shot!!

Milan with his little cousin!!

Alka and Sonal with the kiddies

The group enjoying a nice dinner!

Mira with Umber and Ved

Vim and I and the Little Guy at Samarkaand


Here are some pictures from our visitors! As you can gather from the pictures.... we had a great time!!

I will get back to regular posting in a few days.... Our last round of visitors are coming today!!

How is the snow back at home??? Todays high in Bangalore.... 80.... It is not too late to book a winter get away to Bangalore!!

No comments: