Is that enough to make any of you want to hop on the next plane to Bangalore!! Let me tell ya, it surely does NOT make me want to hop on the next plane to Detroit!!!
Well, the last wave of visitors have just left today and I feel sad already! It will be nice to get back into the routine for all of us. But at the same time we will miss the hustle and bustle of activity around the house.
We have exactly 3 weeks of a 'dry spell' and then....... my parents come for a visit!!! YEAH!!
Hopefully all of you back at home at managing to keep warm!!
I think that we may make a trip to the pool this weekend.... soak up sun, swim some laps.... I know! That was a low blow to rub it in.... but I could not resist!!
No comments:
Post a Comment