So a few weeks ago I was doing homework with Milan and he was struggling. It was Vim, Milan and I sitting at the kitchen table. I then proceed to make a general comment that went something like this.... 'So Milan may not be the smartest cookie, but he definitely is the cutest cookie in the world'... My statement was more along the lines that his quick wit and charm will get him much farther than is academic ability.
So, about 10 minutes after I made that comment, homework session was over, and Milan was off playing with his cars. Then Milan pipes up from the family room 'mom', and I say 'yes'... he then responds 'no, mommy, you are the cutest cookie in the world!!!' It was so sweet... It made my heart melt.
Now, the little Milan really knows how to work his charm. Ever so often he will come up to me and say 'mommy, I have to tell you something, but don't tell anyone' and I reply 'OK' and then he says 'mommy you are the cutest cookie in the world'! He has just out of the blue said this to me at least a dozen times... and it makes my heart melt everytime!!!
OK, now I did not hold my promise because he told me not to anyone, and I just did. But is was too cute of a story that I could not resist sharing!!
I am worried to see what trouble he gets into (or out of) using this sweet charm that he has!!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment