Monday, January 11, 2010

Distractions.....

I still need to post about Dubai, and the pictures....  Unfortunately, I have been distracted a bit over the past few days.

The Family is undergoing a migration....  We are converting from Zune to i-touch/i-pod (I got a i-touch and mira is getting a nano - don't let the cat out of the bag!!!).  Let me just tell you this is not a small task.  We had to plan which computer would be the Zune computer, which computer will be the i-tunes computer.  Move all the songs (60gb worth!!!).  Now I need to set up playlist, work to get the synch working properly because god knows, I don't want all 60gb worth of songs.

Songs aside....  I am also trying to convert my i-touch to read my Palm files - address book, contact list, etc....  Again, not an easy task!!!

I know once this is done it will be great!  Until then, I am constantly spending time on this!!!!  Bittersweet I suppose!!

BTW....  Vim is now looking to get an i-touch too....  Any suggestions on a good deal????

No comments: