We rang in the New Year in Dubai.... What an amazing city.... kind of what I expected in many ways, but so different in many ways... hard to really describe.
We watched fireworks over the Jumeriah Beach. The kids has a blast! We are in a 3 BR suite, with plenty of space so the kids are really enjoying all of their bonding.... They were playing superheros just a few minutes ago. Do I need to tell you who dressed up as Captain Underpants??? Right now they are playing hide-and-seek. So cool!
Sadly, the trip will come to an end on Sunday evening when we head back to BLR and our friends head back to ATL. The trip has been GREAT!!
I will post pictures of the trip once we get back.....
Happy New Year to all of you! Hope 2010 is filled with wonderful things for you and your family.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment