Friday, June 25, 2010

Emotions

Yesterday a friend of ours had a party at her house, and this was the last time that we would see some of our 'ozone friends'. 

The big question was 'how do you feel about going back'....

I had to think about it for a minute...  over all we are ready, and happy.  But the bigger question was really how to we 'feel'...  for this I had to reflect for a minute, and then I realized that I am really numb to the emotions at this point.

Things are happening so fast.  I really don't have time to feel anything.  Another family that is leaving at the same time said the same thing.  I am sure that it will hit all at once when we are gone!!

Well...  we are just moments away from the packers coming, and Milan is excited.  He keeps walking around asking 'when are they coming!'....  and saying 'I am so excited that the packers are coming!'.....

No comments: