So much to write about.... I didn't know how to break it up!!
Obama wins!! I am not much into politics and do not want to get into any heated debates over who 'should-have' won, so I will keep my comments brief. Change is good!!
On to the next point..... Vonage is down!! The irony of it all.... internet is working, and vonage is not!! If you recall, I reported earlier that we had instances where vonage was up, and internet was down!! It just goes to show that you can't have it all!! We are waiting for a new 'box' so it will be 3 weeks.... Have no fear, you can still contact us....you can call us on our home phone, cell phones, email, or snail mail.... Email us and we will give you the details if you need them!!
Lastly.... just to keep everyone on track... 5 months down!! We have been here for 5 months....hard to believe. What are some of the things we miss---
1. Mira misses taco bell. She has been talking about ways to make a chicken-ranchero-soft-taco here!! Seriously!
2. I miss shopping.... The weekend shopping adventures to Target, Meijers, Nino's, Kohls, Ann Taylor..... I have definately reduced our 'incidental-spending' as a result... I guess that is a plus to the bottom line!!
3. I miss driving.... it has been 5 months since I drove! Still no desire to drive here... but yearn for the freedom associated with driving.
4. Milan does not seem like he misses anything.... he is so easy going!
5. Vim misses work... I know.... It goes to show, you always want what you do not have!
6. And Most importantly... we miss all of you!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment