Thursday, November 20, 2008

The World is Getting Smaller....

I posted some time ago about the connections we have made to other people we know being all the way here in Bangalore....Well there are more connections...

So, the friend that I posted about before, Jignasha.... well she used to work for the same company as a really good friend of mine from Michigan - Mamta. They both worked together at Freescale. They knew of each other....

The next connection.... it turns out that my cousin's wife from Flint (Madhu Bhabi) has a cousin that lives in the same neighborhood as us - Ozone. Yes, that makes another person from Madhapur (this is the name of our village in Gujarat) here in Ozone. Anyways, her name is Rattan and she came over the other day. Her and her hubby (Samji) are here from London. In the brief visit we learned that Rattan's husband knows my uncles from London.... It is really weird.... I am sure we will uncover other ways that we are connected to Rattan and Samji, we are going out to dinner with them tomorrow so I can post later about other random connections...

Case in point.... is it a small, small world!!

No comments: