Monday, November 3, 2008

One more 'Good' and 'Not-so-Good'

I forgot one more 'Good' and 'Not-so-Good'...

GOOD:

I think that this is by far the best part of the trip..... We managed to avoid the 'Indian-Toilet'!!!! YES!!! 6 days, many hours in the car.... and none of us had to visit the squat-toilet!!! It was truly amazing... Milan and Vim did their share of watering the greenery a few times... but Mira and I held our bladders tight!! Phew... The resultant... a little dehydration at the end of the trip... I think I was really watching what I drank to avoid the 'consequences'!!

NOT-SO-GOOD:

We missed a family wedding back at home..... My cousin Chico got married and the whole family got together.... We knew we were missing out on good times with the family!! One request to the 'wedding-crew' - POST PICTURES!!!! Please find a site where all of you can post the pictures from the wedding. We really want to see everyones pictures....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you guys a lot this weekend at the wedding! There are a lot of pictures on Facebook. I know Vim Fua has one so make sure you check those out!
Sounds like you guys had a great trip!

Love and miss you guys!
-Kirti

Anonymous said...

Kirti, thanks for the note and YES - we were able to catch up on all the pix. They were great. We did miss out on the family fun and not on Hemant taking his shirt off, mind you, next time I'll have to rip off my cloths.... to see who is more BLACK!!! I have already won the handsome and sexy body category!