Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Update

Weekend update....

Friday we went to dinner with a few other couples... w/o the kidos. They stayed home with Manjula. We have not gone out without the kids in a really long time so we felt a little guilty! They were much happier staying home watching movies and eating popcorn!

Saturday... Mira got a hair cut... several inches off!! It took a lot of persuading but everyone (Mira included) is pleased with the end result!

BEFORE!

AFTER!



Saturday night was a big event.... a big first for me.... We went to the movies. First movie outing since being here in India. Now here is the big kicker.... it was a Hindi movie.... and the big shock... I stayed awake thru the whole thing!! Most of you are well aware that staying awake in movies is a struggle for me to begin with... couple this with the movie in Hindi (w/o subtitles), I thought that for sure I would be out...Surprise, surprise!! So... I am sure you are wondering what the movie was... Dostana. It was actually a pretty progressive story line. The 2 lead actors move to Miami and pretend to be gay and have a girl room mate. The verdict... not so bad! Here is the best part of the movie... Gold class seats! This is the way to go! They have these huge plush recliners that fully recline and food service to your seat! It was great!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new hairdo mira!

niki masi x

Our Family Update said...

thamks