Having been here for 1 year and 4 months, this is the first time that we have had cold, wet, gloomy rain for 4 days in a row.... Can you believe it, 4 days in a row!!! I know... the horror!!
What have I learned from this 4 days of yucky weather?
- I can never live in Seatle, Portland, London, or any other place that has this kind of weather throughout the year!!!
- I would take 60 degrees and sunny over 70 degrees with wet, cold rain - anyday!!!
- I am a little jealous of the weather you all are having back at home!!!
- I will learn to appreciate the sun more.... The sun will come out tomorrow, you can bet your bottom dollar.... that tomorrow, there will be sun!! (ok, it worked for Annie, hopefully it works for me!!)
- I am glad that I packed some turtlenecks..... That is what I am wearing today!! Who would have thought that I would need a turtle neck sweater in Bangalore????
- I am going to DIE the first winter back home.... especially if I am complaining about 70 and rain!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment