Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Weather.... Again!!

OK...  I have to post about the weather again....  sorry.....

So, post-cyclone created an aftermath of grey-dreary days.....  Including the weekend....

But today, Monday morning we woke up to BRIGHT SUNSHINE....  wow, what a feeling!!

The trip to the bus stop was invigorating as I felt the vitamin D just seeping through my body (it is Vitamin D that you get from the sun, right?)!!!

At the bus stop, the kids were complaining that it was hot....  keep in mind just last week they were complaining that it was cold!!!  As the group of  'complainers' kept growing, I asked all the kids to look at the bus driver that was waiting in the distance.  Here the bus driver was wearing a full ski-cap.  You know, the kind that covers your whole head and neck, with just an opening for the face.  The kids all looked and laughed!!  It is interesting to see the differences in perspective....

For those of you back at home, I know that you have been enjoying your Indian summer!!  It is a wonder what the sunshine can do to lift your mood...  it definitely put a little spring in my step this morning!!

Happy Monday!!  Have a great day!!

No comments: