Milan:
What do you like most about India?
I love going swimming everyday in the pool everyday at the hotel and going on the slide. I like our new beautiful house. It is beautiful. And I get my own bathroom.
What do you miss from home?
I miss my friend Arthus. I miss him so much. Arthus I hope you are having a good day in France.
My dad fixed the TV so I am happy. I miss all my friends in my class.
These are Milan's words - verbatim!
We see if we can get more another time.
Mira:
What do you like about India?
My room with the pink curtains.
What do you miss the most about home?
My cousins and nana and bapa.
Thursday, July 24, 2008: Today was Mommy's birthday. We went to Little Italy for dinner and the power went out at the restaurant. We had to walk up some very very steep stairs in the dark. And it was pouring rain outside and I got soaking wet!! Thank you for my interview! and Bye!
MOM:
Today's dinner was nice despite the power going out. Actually it happens so often that it does not phase us! The food was amazing!! This was a restaurant perfect for Vim! It was all vegetarian!! He could pick ANYTHING on the menu! And the food was amazing! We ordered Indian red wine.... not so amazing. It was a little like drinking vinegar! An awesome thing about the restaurant...... the owner came to talk to us and he told us he delivers to our housing complex!! That is great!!! Oh another interesting thing about this restaurant (and many others), they try to mix cuisines! Like the Thai restaurant serves Indian food. Chinese places serve Indian too.... OK, it is India so it makes sense to serve Indian, right? So what do you think that Italian restaurant had.... no, not Indian. I don't think that you will ever guess! It is Mexican! Mexican and Italian, who would think that would go together??? Well, we will be trying it out at some point so we will let you know! The Italian was great, so I am expecting that the Mex would be just as awesome!
Oh, the decor in the place was really modern... almost like a chic New York Restaurnat! Very nice!!
OK, it is 10pm, so we are off to bed. Good night!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment