We are now fully-reachable!! OK, almost....
Both Vim and I have local mobile phones (yes cell phones are called mobiles here, so when in India, do as the Indians do!!) and we have a local home phone. I am not sure how completely secure this blog is so I will not post it here. If you want our numbers, email us.
Also we have a local mailing address!! Again, email us and we can give it to you.
One thing that was in the air shipment that was just awesome to have back........ my sonic care tooth brush!! Oh, how I missed that tooth brush!! Over 2 weeks with just an ordinary tooth brush was awful! My teeth never felt clean. I was so nice to have it back in my possession - ahh, my teeth are so happy! For those of you that have one, I am sure that you can relate! If you have never used a sonic care..... ya gotta get one. It is awesome. But just be warned, once you are hooked you will feel withdrawal when you don't have it for any extended period of time!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment