I thought I would put a quick post about Mira and Milan.
They both are excited about moving into the house! They are looking forward to sleeping in their own beds! We are glad to have 'sleeping-space' too. Four of us on one bed for over 2 weeks was a bit rough!
Milan is really enjoying India! Honestly!! Every time we are out and about Milan will add a random comment 'I love India!'. It is really funny! He still has Puppy with him everywhere. Puppy has not been washed since we got here and it is driving Vim nuts!! Milan still has his phone that he takes with his where ever we go. He 'calls' his friends and pretends that he is telling them all about India.
Mira is also doing well, however she is feeling the most home sick. She keeps saying she wants to go back home to Nana and Bapa. And she sometimes gets teary and says that she misses Nana and Bapa. She misses her room and her things. I think that once her bed and furniture arrive, it will help. All in all she is doing good and enjoying everything!
They loved the TV in the room at the hotel since they had a lot of 'american cartoons'. They would watch cartoon network and disney channel. Cartoon network had Tom and Jerry on it!! I enjoyed watching it too!! And the other channel that they would watch - Indain music videos!! Yep, and they really enjoyed it. It is a bit of a surprise since we never really watched inidain movies at home. It is nice that they took and interst in it on their own!!
What are the kids back home doing? Have them send us emails!!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment