Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1 Month has Gone By!!

Can you believe it, we have been in India for a month now!!

Really, it has gone by fast. What are some of the things we miss the most being in India?

I will start with my list (I will get the kids and Vim to add to it too!):

Driving!! Not that I want to drive here, don't get me wrong. But there is something liberating about being able to just hop in the car and go somewhere, anywhere you want!!

Nachos / Chips and Salsa!! I have not had nachos since being here! That was a staple in our kitchen. You would always find tortilla chips in the cupboard and shredded cheese in the fridge! Regretfully we have neither in house right now!

We will have our first visitor from back home in a few weeks (a family friend of my parents). We are looking forward to a familiar face from home!

One month down, and 23 more to go!! : )

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad to see things are coming along! I'll make sure to have some nachos for you, madam! Hehehehehehehe....