Friday, August 29, 2008

Pirate Party

The party yesterday was GREAT!! They did a great job with the theme and people went all out with the costumes!! I felt a bit under dressed.... or under 'costumed'! There were probably 50-60 people there... it was hard to meet everyone. The funny thing... I can't tell you how many times I got... 'Oh, your Vim's wife'. All the ladies knew Vim. Again, do I remember their names?? Nope..... OK, maybe some of them... but I am telling you.... it is a struggle!!

We got to the party around 8 and they had a really nice rum punch.... it was yummy, maybe too yummy! I had to leave by 10 b/c Manjula had to go home. Vim proceeded to stay. This morning he is feeling a little rough around the edges.... I think it was the rum punch. He thinks it was the food.... What do you think??

Today we have a gathering for all of the GM People that are from outside of India. The gathering is a few houses down and in the open areas. It will be nice to socialize with everyone. Hopefully Vim can 'sleep' off his bug and have the energy for the evening.

The kids are at the pool, Vim is on the sofa sleeping, and I am going shopping and to get a pedicure!! Priorities!!

No comments: