I don't think that I have recently commented on the food here in Bangalore.
It is GREAT!! Everywhere that we have been out to eat, the food has been excellent! And, it has been really affordable. When we go out to eat, the food is generally around $5-6 for an entree. The portions are perfect....
The struggle is that our list of restaurants that we want to try keeps growing.... so many places and not enough time!! Our mission is to hit many of the places before our visitors come!!
Oh... the other thing to add about food.
So yesterday, I sent the driver on a trip to the grocery store after he dropped me off at work. We are trying to give the driver and maid little errands to do so that it takes the burden off us.... So, anyways, I sent him for yogurt (2 containers), bananas, cucumbers and potatoes. I have him the equivalent of $5 and I was not sure if that would be enough. He delivered the groceries, and had only spent the equivalent of $2.50!! Wow.... back at home I would have spent $10 on all of that, especially if I bought the things at Ninos!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment