Friday, August 29, 2008

Night Out with out the Kids!!

Today is the first night since we have been here (almost 2 months) that we are able to go out without the kids!! This is a not the norm for us. Back at home we had a luxury of my parents near by to babysit whenever we needed so we were able to go out quite often.

Today Manjula is coming over at 7pm so Vim and I can go to a neighbors house. They are having a combined b-day party. The party theme is pirates. Unfortunately, we don't have the full garb to totally dress up. And there isn't a Target right around the corner that you could run to pick up some things... so we will make do!!

Anyways... I will post tomorrow about the party...


Oh... another thing about today (friday - aug 29). The kids had a 'School Fair' for the Primary Block. This is for both Mira and Milan's grades. It was a family thing. I took off of work early for this big day! It was a good time. The best part was to see all these other kids and to see Mira and Milan socializing with them all. It was nice to see that they had made friends in such a short time. Funny thing.... we were walking back to the class rooms to pick up the kids back packs. As we walk by a group of older girls that were sitting in the play area - they all say 'hi milan'. I look, hmmm.... they are all older... how do they know Milan? I figured thru Mira. Then we were sitting outside waiting for the driver and another few girls walk by and say 'hi milan'.... hmmm... now I am noticing a trend.... Little Mr. Milan is quite the social butterfly among the girls!

I guess.... that is the same with Vim these days. While being home during the days he is socializing with all the ladies in the neighborhood. Every so often I will get some lady come up to me and say 'Oh your Vim's wife'!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha... except Milan sounds like a ladies man, and Vim, unfortunately seems more like a man lady. (Sorry Vim) Hope all is well with you guys!

-Rohan